Sunday, March 17, 2013

Finally A New One

So I finally got the chance to review something http://eidogo.com/#AvbkKUkh It is a game review for crodgers 11k and fantosam 8k I will be working on the game me and miao reviewed together tommarow (monday) and I will upload it on probably tuesday no promises though I have been wrapped up in go matches as for the "YellowBell Go Insight" I will try to get to that the weekend after this week instead of reviewing just my mistakes I will be putting in an insight of the moves I made things like what I was thinking when I made the moves stuff like that. So I hope your all excited :)! the match will probably be a tygem match and not a kgs match that I pick out because KGS is really blitz like and I am 7d on tygem so I have a better chance of getting a better match to review.

2 comments: