Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Explination

Ok so I am taking quite a bit of time to get something uploaded and its not because I am being lazy so I thought I would update you on what I am working on.

I have an SGF file that Miao and I worked on. I am just cleaning the idle chat up the stuff that doesn't contribute to the game.

I have an SGF file a friend sent me I am going to review it and post it on the site.

Than last but not least a friend requested if I could review one of my own games and not only review the game but explain what I was thinking during the game things like why I played this move and that move stuff like that.

I actually like the idea of explaining my thoughts to you guys or what I was thinking during a game because there is this really cool tool on Kaya.gs called malkovich and it allows you to comment to the observers so you can tell them what your thinking when you play that certain move and your opponant cant see what you typed and of course you cant see anything the observers say so its just you telling your observers what your thinking :) pretty cool tool I use it a lot so I think its a good idea to explain myself during my games to help give you an insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment