Friday, March 8, 2013

Commented games

Yay there finally here? :) the first 2 commented games I have them in 2 types of commenting formats (one is actually one I commented on about 4 months ago that I still have!)

http://eidogo.com/#2nuCeHWJt - This is the one I just finished not even 5 minutes ago lol this is just in regular comment format just me commenting alone the best I can hope you enjoy.

http://eidogo.com/#22olmp2 - This one I commented on using weaker-stronger rule where the weaker player would ask questions for the stronger player to answer also includes Bill Lin 8d a little later on in the review.

Theres more to come stay tune :) and remember Miao will be joining me for discussions soon so the commentry is gonna get chaotic!

2 comments:

  1. Nice reviews! I enjoyed the one with Akoji and Bill Lin the most, it makes it interesting if questions are asked from a weaker player :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I will try to do another one like that :) seems like a lot of people like that format.

      Delete